Compete with big box and quick service online options without losing margin by offering customers a great price, amazing style and lightning-fast turnaround
How it Works
- You order and display an in-store kit of 24 frames.
- You retail frames starting at $149 single vision and $249 progressive.
- When a consumer chooses a frame, you simply submit the Rx information into the Nova ordering portal.
- Frames are well stocked in-lab for lightning-fast turnaround. No need to stock inventory in your store, send frames or take anything off your board!
- Your order is fulfilled and shipped with quick turn, right from the lab.
- Your Member wholesale price reflects a potential markup of 3X-5X-equivalent to or better than comparable options.
What it Means to You
- If you sell just an incremental 300 CECOP Frame & Lens bundles in a year* by capturing customers that would otherwise purchase affordable options elsewhere, it represents additional potential profit of $40,950 and a 69% profit margin.
* For simplicity, calculations assume 50% Single Vision and 50% Progressives sold, and that all Single Vision lenses are Lighten Up Sentinel Poly Sphere Anti-Reflective and Progressive lenses are ShoreView Traditional Poly - Triumph Anti-Reflective. Competitive pricing based on January 2021 market review.
About the Collection
- Frame/lens bundles are priced to be extremely affordable for customers and competitive for you.
- Your in-store kit includes 24 frame SKUs—12 men's and 12 women's-in a range of styles, sizes, colors and materials; plus a vouchers for 2 jobs with FREE lens and coating. Special promotion reduces in-store kit cost to $0—contact us for more details.
- Frames are part of an extremely popular private label product line.
- State-of-the art regular and progressive lenses are provided by Nova Optical Lab, with free edging on progressives.
Website product images upon request | Hassle free return policy | Special promotions | And more!
This exciting program is exclusively for CECOP Members. It's free to join! To learn more about CECOP and the Frame & Lens Collection, complete the form below.